Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Breakin' up Sony

If Sony was broken up, many different kinds of products and people would suffer. First off, there wouldn't be a Playstation Network or a continuation on PS3 products. This would help me because no more good games would be exclusive to the PS3 only, and the companies that makes those games would most likely transfer over to Microsoft. Also, I am one of the two people that have an Xbox 360 in my family while all my other cousins and uncles have a PS3. Also, there would be less competition for TV's, monitors, and appliances, making it a lot easier for my mom to choose between stuff. Also, any additional research that Sony had and other companies didn't will be halted and now there's one less company that's "on top of the game".

No comments:

Post a Comment