Tuesday, January 25, 2011

#24; Unemployment

Frictional: I am a very indecisive child and I cannot choose between being an artist, a nurse, a rockstar, or a priest. So throughout my life I try each of these jobs to see which one I like most. However I will be unemployed for quite some time.

Seasonal: Working at Hurricane Harbor in Six Flags is only available during the summer, I can't work there during any other season because it's all about the water slides and water rides.

Cyclical: I am a teacher working at Northern Burlington, but since the economy is doing really crappy, I have to get laid off because I don't have a tenure. They need to save money so firing workers is the only way to work.

Structural: I can't work in the mountains as a yodeler because the mountains change geographically throughout time. Also, wildlife inhabitates the place and I can't do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment